Sunday, December 16, 2007

FOs and Wips





















This is a hat and booties I knitted for Tawana's soon to be born 7th grandchild. The yarn is Caron's Simply Soft and the pattern is from this book:Amazon.com: Morehouse Farm Merino Knits: More than 40 Farm-Fresh Designs: Book. It is a great book, I have made several items from it and would recommend it to anyone.



















This is a scarf I made yesterday for the reservation. It is made out of one skein of Homespun on size 19 needles. Worked up very fast. I made the whole thing while watching "Lord of the Rings". I have another one lined up to do because I have a lonely skein of Homespun I want to use.



And lastly a Wip. The baby blanket I am making for Tawana's grandbaby. It is made out of Red Heart in the patten I posted a couple of blogs ago. I am hoping to finish it this week and get on with some other things I have in line for the reservation.

We are cleaning today, shampooing the carpet then we can put up the tree. Stephen is on his way to get Zoe who will spend the day with us. She called and wanted to come over, so of course Da is on is way. LOL! Take care everyone and be nice to each other.

No comments: