Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still sick

I am still out sick with this cold. I slept most of the afternoon and was feeling a little better, but now I just want to lay down again. I either have to go to work tomorrow or go to the doctor's for a note. It looks like I will be going to work because I have no desire to sit in the doctor's office waiting to be seen. I will just have to take it easy.




Here is a picture of some booties I will be sending to the reservation for the Heet the Feet challenge. Sorry it is a little blurry, but I think my camera needs new batteries.

I am taking a workshop called Next FAIS and it is lead by two women who couldn't be nicer if they tried. The workshop is 10 months long and will be over in June. I want to make each of these ladies something and have been trying to decide what. I think I finally came up with a couple of ideas. For Iris I will make a Prayer Shawl using Lion Brand's Homespun with a note attached explaining what it is. Then for Amy I will make a couple of washcloths from: Amazon.com: Mason-Dixon Knitting: The Curious Knitters' Guide: Stories, Patter . I will add some bathsalts and some nice soap and a note telling her to take a long hot bath and relax. What do you think? Does this sound OK?

Well that is about all I can write this evening. Take care and be nice to each other.

No comments: