Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Review is over!

So, we got through the review. What a relief it is to have it done for another three years. Our site did very well. There was only a couple of things they found, and they are fixable. But, Cal State was way out of compliance. I don't know what they are going to do about it. The problem is that if one site is out of compliance, then the whole agency is. They have 45 days to fix it all or I don't know what will happen. I know the agency will be fined, but I'm not sure if we can be shut down. I guess it all depends on how bad it is. And from what I understand it is pretty bad. So, we will see what happens. But, I keep thinking that I might want to start looking for another job.

I started a knitted scarf today. I know, I know why did I start another project when I have so many already started? Well, I found a blog online where the owner posts a different scarf pattern every month. I really wanted to try this one out and I am glad I did. The pattern will make a great baby blanket. And I have some white soft yarn that will be just wonderful for that blanket. So, guess what I am going to start next? I even sat during lunch today and figured out how many stitches to cast on and what kind of border I wanted around it. Now, I can't wait to get started. I think they call this disease "startitise". I just keep starting new things and never finishing anything. Well, that isn't true, I do finish stuff, but never as much as I start. Maybe there is a 12 step program for people like me.

Take care everyone, have a great night and be nice to each other.

No comments: