Thursday, July 19, 2007

No Title

Still haven't finished the baby blanket. My arms were hurting last night, so didn't get too much done. Besides, we went out to eat and then to Borders and then to Best Buy, and didn't get home until after 9:00. I watched the rest of Ghandi (GREAT! movie) then fell asleep. I usually get some knitting done when the kids are napping, but I actually had to do some work today. Can you believe that? I had to work during work hours. How lame is that?

So what is going on around here tonight. I need to do my homework for PITC, pay some bills and I want to get some more done on the never ending blanket. I am also thinking about walking around the Marina, but will have to wait to see if The Husband wants to go. I have recently been diagnosed with Diabetes and need to learn to watch what I eat and get more exercise. Yea right! That has proven to be easier said than done. I am also haveing problems testing my blood. It has become hard to get enough blood to test. Whenever I stick myself only a little comes out. So, I wind up sticking all my fingers and then the palm of my hand trying to find someplace that will bleed enough. I see the nugtritionist in a couple of weeks, guess I will ask her about it.

We now have 20 kids in our class. That is just about double of what we had last year. But, even with more kids, I am enjoying this time so much more than I did last year because I do not have the same idiot, back stabbing, lying bitch of a co-worker. What a relief it has all been to not have to watch my back and worry about what she is going to do next. As a matter of a fact, Crystal and I usually have a good time. I don't feel so stressed out all of the time. So, I guess that is a good thing.

No comments: